- “Website” means this website;
- “Personal data” means data which relates to an individual who can be identified from that data; or from that data together with other information which is in the possession of or is likely to come into the possession of the data controller.
- “You” and “Your” or “you” and “your” means you, the individual user or an entity on whose behalf you use this website.
2. Types of data collected
The type of information collected is dependent on your use of our Website and any applicable apps and may include:
- Name, address and contact information;
- Browser and device information, geolocation and IP address;
- Information collected by means of cookies including the number of visits and time spent;
- Such information will be collected solely in keeping with the applicable law and only such information as is required for, or related to, providing products and services, conducting business and better understanding customer needs.
3. Method of data collection
Your information may be collected:
- Directly or via third party service providers;
- By cookies or other digital technology on this website.
4. Use of data
Your personal data is only used for such purposes as you consent to or as required by law including but not limited to:
- assessing your needs;
- product marketing.
If you do not wish to be contacted for marketing purposes click here. Please note that it may take some time for the change to become effective.
5. Data storage
Your data will be stored for a period of 2 years. It may be stored via internal or external servers including redundant servers for disaster management purposes.
6. Your rights
You have control over your personal data in keeping with any applicable laws of Barbados as may be in force from time to time including:
- Access: A copy of your data will be provided upon request in electronic form.
- Rectification: In the event that information collected is incorrect you may request correction of the same.
- Objection: You have the right at any time to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes or where the transaction is not complete.
- Withdrawal of consent: You have the right to recall or withdraw the consent you have given to us for the processing of your data but this will not apply retroactively. Almi reserves the right to withdraw products and services where the processing of the withdrawn information is integral to the provision thereof.